Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tired....

At the risk of sounding like I'm moaning, I am very tired today! Last night I wandered down to a rugby club a mile or so down the road from me, they aren't very good but I find it refreshing to do something different from the normal training every couple of weeks! And as I'm limiting normal running at the moment - this is a good alternative on grass without the constant pounding - it was all rugby based fitness - sprints mixed with handling, then a small touch game at the end! Why is this relevant? - because in the 25 degree heat it was really tough, enjoyable but tough!

Once back home I was rehydrated and fuelled up but very tired....slept like a log! Today is a complete rest day, though I've chores to do later and I may just sit in the pool to relax a bit, nothing strenuous! Then tomorrow night I will spin for twenty minutes....!

I need to replenish my glycogen stores (so I'm told) so lots of porridge over the next couple of days!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment