Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Race schedule....

After much deliberation, I think I have nailed down the 2011 build-up to the big one...it will probably only change 10-15 times before then!

So it goes a little something like this...

January 16th - Rough & Tumble 10 - 10 mile brutal XC race (entered)
March 6th - Mad March 20 - 20 mile reasonably flat race (entered)
April 17th - Wiggle Sportive - 83 mile sportive which I will again treat as a time trial
May 1st - Neolithic marathon - hilly off-road marathon
May 9th - Try a tri - tiny little triathlon just for fun

then the big race on 26th June...granted there is a significant lack of triathlon in there but the only 1/2 IM is a bit too close to the main event and I don't see any point in spending a million quid on any other distance which I don't really enjoy! The Try-a-tri is the first one I did last year so just fancy doing it for fun!

So there we go all ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment